If you require Help with your Earth Simulations Ltd product then you will find links here to the information available at the time they ceased trading.
These are original posts from the ES Help Desk. Where information no longer applies due to the company having closed the information remains but is shown ‘
Please follow the sub-page links.
1. How to install to non Internet connected PC with ESInstaller
2. How to make a local back-up of your purchases
3. I need the Autogen Compatibility Files!
4. FSX is Crashing to desktop when loading any scenery area
5. Compatibility with other vendors scenery ( Orbx / France VFR / VFR Germany etc )
6. How do I install Treescapes into Justflight VFR Real Photoscenery?
7. Display even more 3D autogen
8. How to Activate high resolution textures
9. What's the correct ordering in Scenery library settings?
10. I see no TREES!
11. Isles of Scilly St Marys has floating buildings?
12. There is no 3D autogen showing up on my scenery
13. Isle of Man - My aircraft is exploding over Ramsey & Douglas
14. I have FTX is there anything I need to do?
15. Using ESI to Install your Software v 2.5 - Steam Ready
16. Where can I get the Upgrade for Guernsey Airport
17. Isle of Man Airfields have Stepped Runways
18. I have a terrain spike/wall of water on approach to Rwy26 Ramsey I.O.M.
19. Can I use my ES product in Prepar3D
20. What is ESI?
21. My Alderney CD version 1 Serial code doesn't work?
22. Should I run ES-Installer with Administrator rights?
Final Message from Darren & Vikki
Tony M’s PDF Guide to installing software with ESI - not sanctioned by ES.